Content marketing is a big deal today and rightly so. Done well high quality, high performance media and related content can help you build relationships confidently and economically with your audience, become an influencer in your field and increase your profitability.
This form of marketing focused on creating, publishing, and distributing content for a targeted audience online is gaining traction quickly in businesses from Fortune 500 companies to one person “at home” entrepreneurial endeavors. Becoming an effective content creator, however, takes planning, time, and (yes, I will say it) work. Here are few things to think about:
- Determine your target audience – drill down and get specific
- Understand your audience’s desires, interests, and preferences
- Learn your audience’s language and speak it fluently
- Research, research, research – it is probably impossible to know too much
- Find your KPI(s) (key performance indicator) and use it/them to learn what your audience reacts to well
- Practice: write every day, read every day, shoot a few minutes of video everyday
Want help with your content creation? Contact us for a brief conversation and let’s see if we are a fit!